Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE Diamond player looking to boost

Discussion on OCE Diamond player looking to boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE Diamond player looking to boost

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm not an active user here (Yet).

Just looking to get into boosting for OCE. I peaked D1 last season. So if anyone wants a free boost done for vouches, let me know. Or if any OCE boosting companies want to hire me, I'd be happy to do any tests, etc.

PM me for Skype.
Old 03/29/2015, 13:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 161/0/17
I am interested. My skype is: Andromedaservice
Add me please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 2 EUW player looking to boost EUW player
09/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 47 Replies
Hi, i'm diamond 2 on EUW and i'm looking to offer a very cheap elo boosting service on EUW/EUNE/TR server. The price will be : Bronze V - IV free € Bronze IV - III 4€ Bronze III - II 4 € Bronze II - I 4€ Bronze I - Silver V promotions 5€
[Selling] Diamond I EUW Player - Boost up to Diamond I - CHEAPEST BOOST 4€ PER WIN BELOW DIA I
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About myself I made Diamond 1 on both European servers. I am very skilled mid lane and jungle player with huge win ratio even on high elo games. If You need any proves of my abilities, we can talk on skype and make everything clear - I can show You my account, play duo game with You or prove myself any way You like. http://puu.sh/7wFBT.jpg I can boost on any servers where my latency is below 200, so: EUW, EUNE, Russia, Turkey. When it comes to prices I make it simple - 4 euro for won...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service. http://i.epvpimg.com/VNtIg.jpg Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers) Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN) Bronze 10€ per one division + promo series
Elo Boost from Diamond Player
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, since I sold my Account (Diamond League) because I need Money for my first Car, I would like to offer my Elo Boost Service. Region : EUW / EUNE At the beginning I just want to boost you from Bronze 5 - Plat V All you need on your Account are viable Runes
League boost (ELO-SERVICE) DIAMOND PLAYER BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND 5
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I am BlackCleaver and this is my elo-service. I am Diamond 1 myself. I play on EUNE/EUW. And i will be boosting EUNE/EUW. Bronze - one division € 9 Silver - one division € 11 Gold - one divison € 16 Platinum - one division € 31 Diamond - one divison € 35