Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW [Diamond Border] Provisional 7 of 10 5vs5 Plat 1 100 points +1400 Wins

Discussion on EUW [Diamond Border] Provisional 7 of 10 5vs5 Plat 1 100 points +1400 Wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face EUW [Diamond Border] Provisional 7 of 10 5vs5 Plat 1 100 points +1400 Wins

I WILL BE FIRST TO TURUSTED MEMBERS WITH FEEDBACK..

Account cointains 42 skins and not owned 24 champions, it has +1400 normal wins and 9 rune pages..

I can provide account via username and password and changing password to what you want..

Account price is 56$ donating on website for VIP user, payments available PayPal, Paymentwall, Bitcoin..

Email will be changed after succesfully donating..

Add me on skype dasfunny for more information..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW [Diamond Border] Provisional 7 of 10 5vs5 Plat 1 100 points +1400 Wins
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i59.tinypic.com/sfaul4.jpg Account cointains 42 skins and not owned 24 champions, it has +1400 normal wins and 9 rune pages.. I can provide account via username and password and changing password to what you want.. Account price is 56$ donating on website for VIP user, payments available PayPal, Paymentwall, Bitcoin.. Email will be changed after succesfully donating..
Selling Plat 2 account. with plat border. can make diamond for more money.
10/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So i decided to quit this game. All champs . 20 rune pages. Plat borders. For pictures and stuff add to skype or pm me. and yeaaah acc is on Eu west. Marec.Talts
[Selling] EUW Platinum 1: 9 wins-1 loss, S3 plat border
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys Selling pure plat 1 smurf account The account has platinum border from s3 and all other rewards from s3. Season 4 I only played 10 placement matches on it, and got Platinum 1, 9 Wins - 1 Loss Contains: 21 champions,3 full rune pages,3728 RP,7636 IP Server: EUW
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Selling] VERKAUFE ACC: EUW LVL30 DIAMOND 1400+WINS
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ich biete meinen LVL30 EUW League of Legends Account zum Kauf an. Er hat 1400+ gewonnene Normal games. (man kommt in normal games mit Diamant-Spieler und bekannte Streamer zusammen in ein Game wie Krepo oder Ocelote) In der Ranked Bewertung für die Einzel-/Duo Anmeldung (Solo-Duo Queue) hat der Account eine Diamant V Bewertung. Somit ist Diamant für den Account immer gesichert und kann nie verloren gehen. (außer durch inaktivität) Außerdem sind auf dem Account 6300+ EP vorhanden um somit...