Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 4 - Diamond 3 EUW boost

Discussion on Diamond 4 - Diamond 3 EUW boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 4 - Diamond 3 EUW boost

Hey
the best price + tbm wins :>
has 20lp right now
get about 19+
Old 03/24/2015, 20:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
Hello, click on it and you will find one of the best boosters

Old 03/24/2015, 20:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there Vidz,

We can provide you with one of our professional active roster members to complete this request for you immediately. Visit the following link or click my signature to view the company website:

You may also take a look at our 19,000 + viewed thread on EPVP, which was only posted 2 months ago:

You can add our Skype support at: Diamond.ELO.Com

If you have any questions or concerns, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Thanks for your interest in Diamond ELO and I look forward in hearing back from you Vidz!
Old 03/24/2015, 21:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

25 euro
Old 03/24/2015, 21:36   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
We can do it in 1 day for 45 euro add us on skype to talk!
Old 03/24/2015, 22:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

35 euros

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 4 and Diamond 5 Boost Bronze, Silver and Gold
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello me and my brother are students and we want to give you the chance to improve yourself with a "boost" in bronze, silver and gold league. We only play on EUW and are Diamond 4 and Diamond 5. We have much time and finished our last boost from S5 to G5 in 4 days. We won 95% of the games. Prizes: Bronze 8€ per Division Silver 10€ per Divison Gold 15€ per Divison - immunity is a high priority - safety is a high priority
[Selling] [NA/EUW] Diamond Club Boost | Low Prices | Safe W/VPN | Diamond/Challenger Boosters
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 78 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9BqJP7e.png SPRING SALE! TAKE 15% OFF ANY BOOST! (Excludes duo games/coaching) *** All prices are negotiable and can be adjusted depending on your current LP *** Vouches:
[Selling] S3 Diamond acc / All Champions No Yasuo / S4 Gold 1 (can boost to diamond for free)
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my smurf account, because I want to play on my main only and need some money, which was high diamond season 3 and is now gold 1 due to losing some promo games on purpose to see how low you could end, I can play the account back to diamond if you want me to. It has never been banned or warned, has almost all champions owned (apart from Yasuo). 28 Skins owned on the account. Look at screenshots for more info Willing to work with middleman if you get us one. Price:...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service. http://i.epvpimg.com/VNtIg.jpg Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers) Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN) Bronze 10€ per one division + promo series
League boost (ELO-SERVICE) DIAMOND PLAYER BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND 5
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I am BlackCleaver and this is my elo-service. I am Diamond 1 myself. I play on EUNE/EUW. And i will be boosting EUNE/EUW. Bronze - one division € 9 Silver - one division € 11 Gold - one divison € 16 Platinum - one division € 31 Diamond - one divison € 35