Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

20 Normal Draft Wins

Discussion on 20 Normal Draft Wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/23/2015, 21:58   #16

elite*gold: 46
well, u should be able to play tonight till tomorrow at 4pm 10wins.
and then from tomorrow 11 pm to 5pm wednesday the other 10 wins.
thats my time window.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 35 Normal Draft Wins
02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Yo, looking for someone who can play down 35 normal draft games ranked destriction on my gf accs. U have to have high tbm and be trusted... Post here - dont add me on skype. Im myself a Master 2 Player, if u need a Boost i could boost your account for that service or paying you with money. Post your offers here :) Edit: forgot to mention my server is euw and can only boost on turkey,russia and the eu servers with good ping.
[Buying] WTB Normal Draft wins EUW
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey, I just got ranked restricted since i am "toxic" (i dont think so, but apperently I am). Anyways, want to buy Normal draft wins, I got restricted for 35, so tell me how many you can play and your price. Tell me you skype username and i will add you :)
[Buying] Normal draft wins
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Need 20 normal draft wins on euw. Account is platinum in ranked. Post offers below
[WTB] 35 Normal draft wins
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Leave offers here. Prefer it to be done fast.
[WTB] 11 Normal draft wins
01/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, a friend of mine needs 11 normal draft wins on EUW. He is willing to pay 5 eur for it. Add him on skype if you are willing to do it : striker-83