Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Nordic Acc S4 Master+

Discussion on EU Nordic Acc S4 Master+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 220
EU Nordic Acc S4 Master+

Hi,
looking for an account on EU Nordic, Master/Challenger Season 4. Prefer unranked S5.

Only trusted please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MASTER TIER 100+ LP ACCOUNT | EU NORDIC/EAST | ALOT OF SKINS/RUNES/CHAMPIONS
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello guys, i'm selling my main League of Legends account on Europe Nordic/East servers. Account is in Masters tier, slightly over 100 LP and with a good MMR, but unfortunately it has only a season 4 Diamond profile/loading screen border because i didn't make it back in time for rewards to either Masters or Challenger tier (I'm a former challenger player) after i dropped out due to inactivity. Account has a good amount of skins, all the essential runes exept the useless ones like xp gain,...
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
[Buying] D2 - MASTER TIER NORDIC EAST
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Need boost on Nordic East D2 - Master - Playing vs D1 (High MMR) - MMR +17-20 - 28 <-- riot bug? because mmr i good. - Pay after boost - Let offer + Skype - Prefer trust boosters - Proof's that u are challenger/high master Before booster did from D2 54 lp - D2 0 lp and deleted me ;/. I want only good boosters.
[Selling] [NORDIC]105 champs, 12 RUNEPAGES, 68 skins, 10 legendary [NORDIC]
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there! Decided to quit playing and therefore im selling my account to get some extra money which i could really need ! It has every champion execpt: Vi, rengar, treash, syndra and nami! I uploaded the runes in the attachments IF you can send via bitcoins it would be lovely, but paypal will work :) I have every info, all the transactions id, creation date, creation name etc. Heres the skin list (ATTENTION!!! It has like 5 more that i dont remember in head, dont have acces to lol...
[NORDIC]105 champs, 12 RUNEPAGES, 68 skins, 10 legendary [NORDIC]
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there! Decided to quit playing and therefore im selling my account to get some extra money which i could really need :)! It has every champion execpt: Vi, rengar, treash, syndra and nami! I uploaded the runes in the attachments I have every info, all the transactions id, creation date, creation name etc. Heres the skin list (ATTENTION!!! It has like 5 more that i dont remember in head, dont have acces to lol atm!) Ahri: Midnight Ahri Akali: Stinger akali