Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] DIA 5 [103 Champs/74 Skins/20RunePages]

Discussion on [EUW] DIA 5 [103 Champs/74 Skins/20RunePages] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] DIA 5 [103 Champs/74 Skins/20RunePages]

Selling my Account since im tilting super hard and im just done with the game and will just focus on boosting right now.

Reg Mail [x]
Welcome Email[]
Personal Contact Informations[x]

Skins:
Summoner Icons:
Champions Not Owned:
Runes:
Account Itself:
Accepting Offers right now, accepting Paysafe or Paypal
Old 03/22/2015, 11:43   #2

bbbump
Old 03/23/2015, 21:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Around how much?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Account||200+ Skins||ALL Champs||20Runepages
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell my League of legends account since im only boosting now and dont need the acc anymore. The Acc Has got All TPA, SKT T1 and FNATIC Skins Here we are coming to the Screens: League: http://i.epvpimg.com/mysDh.png
[Selling] LVL 30 EUW ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPS 200+ SKINS 20RUNEPAGES
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
~1600 normal wins ~100 ranked games in season 4 currently high gold season 3 plat rewards (elise skin, ward skin and plat border) 46.000 IP 6.200 RP was never banned, only warned once or twice
[Selling] EUW S2 PLAT/105 SKINS (RARES)/ALL CHAMPS/20RUNEPAGES/15K IP 1.1K RP
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I'm clearing up all my accounts since I'm quitting in general. Already sold two others today. This one is S2 plat and has all champs/runes/runepages. I can verify everything via Skype screen share or even play a game to verify everything. Currently silver 3 Price is €100 PayPal, we can use an OMM but you pay fees Comes with original email
[Selling] EUW S2 PLAT/105 SKINS (RARES)/ALL CHAMPS/20RUNEPAGES/15K IP 1.1K RP
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So I'm clearing up all my accounts since I'm quitting in general. Already sold two others today. This one is S2 plat and has all champs/runes/runepages. I can verify everything via Skype screen share or even play a game to verify everything. Currently silver 3 Price is €100 PayPal, we can use an OMM but you pay fees Comes with original email
[Selling] EUW S2 PLAT/105 SKINS/ALL CHAMPS/20RUNEPAGES/15K IP 1.1K RP/ RARE SKINS
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies