Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4 Wins Diamond 4 91 LP Paying 10 Euro PP

Discussion on 4 Wins Diamond 4 91 LP Paying 10 Euro PP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4 Wins Diamond 4 91 LP Paying 10 Euro PP

Only Trusted Boosters with atleast 50+ TBM's should be finished today

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 15 Draft Wins paying 0.50Cents per Win
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Since my Boosters are all busy we cant take more orders atm so if u wanna do this add me on Skype: bbo.boost 15 Draft Wins 50 cents per Win
paying someone for normal draft wins 35
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I have 35 wins needed for normal draft (in NA) looking for someone cheap that sells for under $20 dont reply unless you wish to sell for under Paying the cheapest Dealer xD edit: so far cheapest has been 15 usd im gonna pay the next cheapest when i wake up xD
[Buying] Net wins Master EUW ~ paying with paypal
02/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hello, i am searching for some net wins in master 100 lp, euw. please make me an offer how much you want for a win. only if: no company, starting in the next 60 minutes i paid, booster know what he do and is in a position to boost in master. thank you
[Buying] Two wins in Diamond 5 (Diamond 5 MMR); Best offer wins.
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Good day. I am looking to buy two wins in Diamond 5 (also has Diamond 5 MMR) as duo wins. The best offer wins (and the most trusted, unless their offer is really good). You don't need to add me, I will add you if I want to. Just leave your offer and skype below. Regards, M.
LOOKING FOR DIAMOND 3V3 TEAM INV AND PROMOTE TO LEADER ***PAYING 85 EURO PSC***
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for an invite to a diamond 3v3 and promotion to leader. *I WILL PAY 85 EURO THROUGH PSC CARDS* Add my Skype: gantparsky