Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL ACCOUNT, KING RAMMUS, JUDG KAYLE, UFO CORKI, URF WARWICK, OTHERS

Discussion on LOL ACCOUNT, KING RAMMUS, JUDG KAYLE, UFO CORKI, URF WARWICK, OTHERS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOL ACCOUNT, KING RAMMUS, JUDG KAYLE, UFO CORKI, URF WARWICK, OTHERS

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS Account, level 30, Playing ranked since season 1, 4 runepages.

Images (imgur gallery):

Contains RARE SKINS (no longer available, no indication they will ever be available again):

King Rammus
Urf The Manatee Warwick
UFO Corki
Judgement Kayle (Season 1 Veterans ONLY)

No longer available skins (retired or seasonal):

Pharaoh Amumu
Nightmare Cho'gath
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Snow Bunny Nidalee

Other skins (normals, purchaseable from store or free):

Gentleman Cho'gath (Legendary)
Sanguine Garen
Prestigious LeBlanc
Assassin Master Yi
Ghost Bride Morgana
Mad Hatter Shaco
Riot Girl Tristana

Contains all champions listed on the picture (56):
Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Cho'gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Hecarim, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lulu, Malphite, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Orianna, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Veigar, Vi, Warwick, Zilean.

I tried to do this on eBay but they ask for a credit card to confirm reimbursement in case the buyer opens a complaint and one, I fear someone will try to get the account and then scam the money back, and two, getting a credit card here in my country isn't the easiest thing. I'm willing to give all the info you need to feel safe with your purchase, as long as it doesn't compromise my security.

I already posted here but bidders never appeared. This time, it's a BUYOUT, 90 EUR or best offer

Will send login info and e-mail change to the winner after payment. Email is currently UNVERIFIED. Account is currently located in Latin America South server, I will pay a transfer to the server of your choice once the auction is over and payment has been sent. If you have good enough reputation, I will let you have the account before payment so you can check it and change the email. PayPal only!
Old 03/17/2015, 00:08   #2

and up again.
Old 03/18/2015, 05:32   #3

uppers
Old 03/21/2015, 01:25   #4

bumpers
Old 03/22/2015, 03:14   #5

uppppp

just a lil bump
Old 04/01/2015, 19:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still selling?

still selling this acount?
Old 04/03/2015, 18:01   #7

Sent you a PM. No reply yet.

bump again
Old 04/05/2015, 17:37   #8

Upppp

Uppppp
Old 04/09/2015, 16:38   #9

Bump0
Old 04/13/2015, 11:22   #10

Account still here
Old 05/05/2015, 21:58   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1077
The Black Market: 123/0/0
I'm interested.
Old 05/05/2015, 22:06   #12

Okay!

Info for the safety of our transaction :P

Trading LoL account for 70 EUR, to be sent via PAYPAL F&F to account [[REDACTED]]. ACCOUNT WILL BE SENT FIRST THROUGH HERE AND TESTED BY BUYER, then seller will change the region on the account to EU WEST upon payment receipt. Account info is on the PRIVATE FIELD.
Old 05/05/2015, 22:08   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 140/0/5
could you add me on skype ? hugesenp90
Old 05/05/2015, 23:35   #14

Account has already been sold, sorry!
Closed Thread