Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VizualBoost ; The cheapest prices ! Boosting to platinium. [EUW/EUNE/TUR/RU]

Discussion on VizualBoost ; The cheapest prices ! Boosting to platinium. [EUW/EUNE/TUR/RU] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VizualBoost ; The cheapest prices ! Boosting to platinium. [EUW/EUNE/TUR/RU]

d
Old 03/12/2015, 15:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Can vouch in plat 5. Skype: notasgoodasme69
Old 03/12/2015, 15:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I did some vouches for this guy 3 days ago when he was expecting to boost, such a great booster.

He just won easy in gold 1 rank

I recommend !
Old 03/12/2015, 15:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch unranked placements, gold5
rian.velders on skype
Old 03/12/2015, 15:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
I can vouch
Play my promo
I am Silver III, i am on a winning spree in rankeds (multiple wins, no looses)

Win this promo...

PM me if you need a trusted vouch, I will give feedback, with screen. (no rat)
Old 03/12/2015, 16:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW/EUNE+PROB TR/RU]Cheapest Boosting Service! B5-D5+ LOW Prices!
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, we are two new boosters, our account got a negative TBM after buying a gift for someone but then got scammed and got a - tbm from the scammer sadly , but don't let that disregard you, please. We are offering a eloboosting service from Bronze 5 - Diamond 5 , offering higher divisions on private regards. Boosts will be done as we duo with eachother to secure a higher winrate and faster wins. All boosts are SOLO priced, Duo is +40% Bronze V - Bronze IV 3€
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE/TR/RU]Cheapest Boosting Service! B5-D5+ LOW Prices!
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, we are two new boosters, our account got a negative TBM after buying a gift for someone but then got scammed and got a - tbm from the scammer sadly , but don't let that disregard you, please. We are offering a eloboosting service from Bronze 5 - Diamond 5 , offering higher divisions on private regards. Boosts will be done as we duo with eachother to secure a higher winrate and faster wins. All boosts are SOLO priced, Duo is +40% Bronze V - Bronze IV 3€
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
10/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] NEW - ELO-Boosting - CHEAPEST PRICES - EUW/EUNE - ONLINE
05/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/42pKiyM.png STATUS: AVAILABLE Introduction I apology for the bad quality of the thread, however there isn't much that could be done as I'm new to this Forum format and I'm not really any good at doing Graphics! I've been playing LoL since a while back, I'm currently only boosting up to Gold, however I'm pretty sure that I'll change it if the demand is big enough and I find myself more time.