Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Gold Smurf

Discussion on EUNE Gold Smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Gold Smurf

16 champions for ranked.
4000ip
Kalista,Zed for 6300ip.
Gold V
22 ranked wins, 8 loses
140normal wins.
Would be nice if bought for BTC.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold smurf Eune
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account, on eune The account is LvL 30, has 0 wins in Normal and placements done, and is in gold It has 140 Riot Points and 190 Influence Points. The account has 16 Owned Champions. Can provide screenshot if wanted either add me on skype or send me a pm
[Selling] Cheap Gold V EUNE [Smurf]
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my smurf Gold V on EUNE, it has 46 champs and has the silver border from S3 w/ victorious ward. It also has 4 win ip boost and 41 champions. Skins: Lord Darius Heartseeker Vayne Prestigious Leblanc Nottingham Ezreal Dreadnight Garen Unchained Alistar Riot Girl Tristana
eune gold 5 smurf
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^Hey im selling a eune gold 5 smurf, im original owner of the account so it comes with everything you need. The account owns 30-40 champs and this skins Midnight ahri dynasty ahri panda anni iBlitzcrank death blossom elise Forecast janna pool party leona iron solari leona
[Selling] EUNE Gold IV 68p. - Smurf acc for 10€
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my smurf account in Gold IV (Platinum MMR) - 30+ LP for win game It has only 37 wins at ranked and it's already in Gold rating. Only PSC - reg. email included Skype: honych1 Champs, runes, everything at skype!
[Selling] [EUNE] Perfect Gold V Smurf
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
https://imageshack.com/a/img28/6687/p3m.png You gain about 30 lp per win, because of 63% winrate! I accept only Paypal. Skype: krzysiek998x