Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Master LF Boosting service to join

Discussion on EUW Master LF Boosting service to join within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Master LF Boosting service to join

What the title says. I've boosted plenty of friends before, I can boost anywhere from bronze to plat pretty comfortably. Post here if you're looking for any more EUW boosters.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU/NA/RU/TR/BR [✔] Cheap Prices [✔] Elo Boosting Up To Master's Tier [✔] Duo Queue
11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 108 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/LTY9c.jpg Hello, fellow summoners. I am here to offer a fast and a high quality ELO boost. I am a Season 3 Challenger player. I've done a plenty of boosts already. I hope you guys will love my service <3 Payments can be done through WebMoney > Bank Transfer > PayPal > Skrill > PSC
want to join a boosting service on EU
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i was diamond 1 last season and want to get into elo boosting in s5 since i ot a lot of time and need some money :) paypal and skype available skype: pr0llybronze
Looking to join a boosting service
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I was master tier in season 4, boosted for various services before successfully and willing to negotiate prices, drop me a skype request and i'll prove my ranking/do a few vouch games for you for more proof skype: sargiv-elo
Want to join an elo boosting service
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I left my previous elo boosting service a week ago since I didn't like being pressured to finish a job while already having mentioned that I was still dealing with some personal issues. The only thing I require for a job is this: Max delivery date (How much time I have for a job) Tell me what I can / can't do on the account (Change runes,restricted chat etc) Regions : EUW/ EUN MSG me on EPVP first to avoid random skype adds >.>
Looking for a Boosting service i can join
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i am currently a diamond 2 player and im looking forward to join a group of Elo-Boosters servers i can boost on: EU-West, EU-NE, Turkey i can boost up to Diamond 3 languages i speak are German, English and Turkish i can show you prove on skype