Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Searching a Bronze-Low Silver Account that i can boost for free.

Discussion on [EUW]Searching a Bronze-Low Silver Account that i can boost for free. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]Searching a Bronze-Low Silver Account that i can boost for free.

Im searching an Bronze-Low Silver Account MMR doesnt matter ! you should have atleast 30-40 Champs and a few in meta will boost around 4-5 Divisions for free u still can pay me if you like to for a huge discount ofc.

Write here or on skype : tolga_goek
Old 03/04/2015, 23:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
bump too bad is euw not na, best of luck!
Old 03/05/2015, 13:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith77777 View Post
bump too bad is euw not na, best of luck!
Thanks. Still searching !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW][BOOST ONLY GOLD SILVER BRONZE]First 10 games free for the first account
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys. I wanna help some people who is stuck in a division. I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype) I can play at every lane,so there is no problem. Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe. What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you. Contact me in skype:nestarcyon0909 -ONLY...
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys. I registered to this site and i wanna help some people who is stuck in a division. I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype) I can play at every lane,so there is no problem. Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe. What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you. Contact me in...
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys. Today,I registered to this site and i wanna help some people who is stuck in a division. I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype) I can play at every lane,so there is no problem. Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe. What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you. Contact me...
Boost Bronze and Silver account for free
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, I am currently boosting with a friend in DuoQ and I need a bronze or silver account and i will boost your account for free. NA account only thanks. Let me know if you are interested and 100% this is not a scam. I will boost your account from 10 to 40 games pm me if you are interested.