Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching boosting company

Discussion on Searching boosting company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Searching boosting company

Hello i am from germany and 19 Years Old. I have a lot of free time atm and searching some guys who can give me boosting jobs. My main is currently Diamond V and i think i can easily boost up to platin V if youre intrested send me PM with your skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2015, 18:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 257/2/0
add me on skype
Old 03/03/2015, 18:49   #3

elite*gold: 40
i wrote you
Old 03/03/2015, 18:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me: SKTT1ELOBOOSTING

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Seachring boosting company for offer my boosting for low cost
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, my name is Timm, i am 21 years old and live in germany. I have all days time to boost accounts up to diamond 1 (70% win rate) and up to Diamond 5 (85%+ Win Rate). I am Master 200+ LP EUW and can boost with high end vpn server all servers with a ping of maximum 60. My focus is having fun on the game, after it the money. my skype: boost24-7
Searching Boosters for new company
02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
topic ^^ add me skype skype :Ozex-Teck-Boosting
[EUW/EUNE]Diamond 1 Player searching for Boosting Company
08/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I'm a Diamond 1 Player. I want to join a boosting company because I want to get money from my hobby. I do not reveal my real lol name - Want to be anonym. Company with coaching is to welcome My request for the company: At least 2 orders a week Pay me with paypal or Paysafecard After 24Hours get paid.
Searching for BOOSTER COMPANY
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Im searching for an Elo boosting company to work for. After 500 ranked games i am finally BRONZE 4 so i can do the BRONZE 5 to BRONZE 4 jobs. It can be tricky and take me 50-100 games but i will do my best to be a profesional Booster. Currently im maining viktor jungle. My ganks are very good. I run out of the bush and use my lazor. Often his laugh scares the enemys and forces early flashes.
Searching Booster for my company [EUW]
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone , I am searching for a booster for my boosting company. I already have a booster for NA,EUNE. You need to be atleast Diamond 1 and be able to carry to diamond 1. If you are interested in working for me then add me in skype and we can discuss. If you look good to me you have to play 1-2 games to see if you really are good. My boosting thread: ★★★ Boosting Service ★★★ Thank you, Intic