Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$20(cheap) - $200 worth accounts EUW/SEA/NA/OCE

Discussion on $20(cheap) - $200 worth accounts EUW/SEA/NA/OCE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile $15(cheap) - $210 worth accounts EUW/SEA/NA/OCE

hello,
as the title says

cheap ones
i have about
1.5 2 NA account(s) (left) (15$ ~ 40$)
2.1 OCE account(s) (30$) (negotiable)
3.2 SEA account(s) (20$ ~ 30$)

expensive one
4.1 best euw account(s) riot nasus n graves,vic skins~ (210$) (negotiable)

116 champs,16 pages,90+ skins with super rare ones

Cheap accounts details
Champions ranging from - 18~ 70 (edited)
Skins ranging from - 2~14 (edited)
Runes pages ranging from - 2~5
Ranks ranging from - unranked~silver

For more details -
email :

Thank you~

EDITED : PRICES AND RANGES ~
Old 03/01/2015, 14:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The expensive how much?
Old 03/06/2015, 15:10   #3

BUMP~ PRICE ADDED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How much is my accounts worth?
07/07/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
First off, sorry for the wrong title. I meant to type "account", not "accounts". It was a typo, sorry :P Hello! I have a Gold II account for sale. I would like to know how much it's worth. If someone could tell me it would be much appreciated! It has: -32 champs: Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Cass, Evelynn, Fiddle, Garen, Jax, Kata, Kayle, Leona, Master Yi, MF, Nasus, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Trynda, TF, Twitch, Veigar, WW, Wukong, Xin...
[Buying] WTB Cheap PLEX for AFK account. $30 Worth.
05/29/2014 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for 5 PLEX for $30. I'm happy doing business with you regularly, if you would prefer smaller transactions over the period of a few months as well. I usually don't do online trades like this, mostly because I intend on not playing more than a few times a month as work has kept me busy. I'm happy communicating through Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak. PM me your preferred contact method and your SN and we can get started. I'll pay first. Paypal only. I will send it as a gift. I have...
Please, tell me how much my accounts are worth.
05/10/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hello epvpers. I've been wondering how much my 3 accounts are worth so I just ask here. First Account: Lvl30, 11 Rune Pages, the usual Runes u need and a bit more. This Account has a diamond badge + Platinum 2 right now. Skins: Exactly 318 Skins and my elophant says that these 318 Skins have a Collection Score of 1,514,540.
[Buying] €25 PayPal worth of Cheap RP
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says I'm looking for cheap RP, can only pay through PayPal, and I want €25 worth of it. Post offers with your Skype, I'll pick the best and most trusted, please no bullshit with 0/0/0 TBM, you'll just be ignored and seen as a free bump.
Worth of one of my accounts?
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
So interesting in selling one of my older accounts I don't really care about. I have the original email and everything. Only person to ever own this account. Silver V 60 Champs 4 Rune Pages ~1500rp ~5000rp Skins: - Winged Hussar Xin Zhao