Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Bronze ELO BOOST Cheap WINS!!!

Discussion on EUW Bronze ELO BOOST Cheap WINS!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Bronze ELO BOOST Cheap WINS!!!

I'm doing Bronze ELO BOOST (just Bronze) on EUW server.

ATENTION: Not doing Bronze 1 to Silv 5.

Cause I have not too much +TBM, I'm giving 3 vouches, see how many vouches I've made:

0/3 vouches.

Each vouch will have 1 Bronze win.

Pricing:

1 Bronze Win / 0.35€

Bronze V to IV / 1€

Bronze IV to III / 1.5€

Bronze III to II / 2€

Bronze II to I / 3€

If I loss 1 game I add 1 game to the offer, that means that if u buy 1 win and I looss 1 match, I will give you 2 wins. (Only for Wins, obviusly ELO boosts are played until I get to the desired ELO).

Add on skype: ikkiscout1
Old 03/01/2015, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP! Need VOUCHES!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need bronze account to duo boost on (free wins)
11/28/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Need a bronze account to use for a duo boost, will be free wins for your acct. Skype is evaandelaney if you are interested. NA server.
[Selling] Cheap Wins , Bronze-Plat Weekdays , evenings free.
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Bronze/Silver 1 Euro each game Gold 2 Euro each game Plat 4 Euro per game If i do lose i will give 2 wins to keep mmr raising. here is my original post
[Selling] Cheap wins bronze-gold
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
1 euro per silver bronze 2 euros per gold heres my orig post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3142480-bronze-gold-elo-boosting-cheap-affo rdable-v.html nothing going on and im just chilling watchin some tv hit me up on skype or post here if you need some games done.
[Selling] Cheap ELO Boost by wins!
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everyone, I would like to offer everyone intereseted in being boosted won games in League of Legends. We have one of the lowest prices in whole Europe, and I am not saying it just for commercial, because it's true. We are also boosting very fast and proffesionaly. Prices: 1 VICTORY IN BRONZE - 1,50€ 1 VICTORY IN SILVER - 2,50€ 1 VICTORY IN GOLD - 3,50€ 1 VICTORY IN PLATINUM - 5,50€ 1 VICTORY IN DIAMOND - 12,50€
[Buying] Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, im Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service! I'll pay 10 € and 975 rp. It would be really nice, if you can boost first and then i pay. Only if you are 100 % trusted.. :) PN ME! :) PS:. IM ON EUW