Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Rare summoner names

Discussion on [NA] Rare summoner names within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Rare summoner names

edit: everything is sold
Old 02/28/2015, 01:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you really think that SOMEBODY will pay over 100$ for a name? like that you posted?
Go Sleep mate :3
Old 02/28/2015, 01:34   #3

Eh, I'll see how it goes and lower the price if they don't sell. Better than selling it for too cheap and I'm not on a rush to sell them
Old 02/28/2015, 01:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the names you posted are worth maybe 10 Cents.. the only reason that you have the names is that they are so bad that nobody wanted to take them so they were free for you and you now think they are RARE LOOOOOL
made my day! :3 good luck with selling
Old 02/28/2015, 01:39   #5

To each their own
Old 02/28/2015, 01:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarvuo View Post
the names you posted are worth maybe 10 Cents.. the only reason that you have the names is that they are so bad that nobody wanted to take them so they were free for you and you now think they are RARE LOOOOOL
made my day! :3 good luck with selling
How the **** are you going to go into someone's thread and just trash it. Shut the **** up and leave him alone. Last time I checked, Rank is a dictionary word that is four letters, and it's seems OG as hell to me. Go eloboost bronze v's you salty ****.

---

These are actually some decent names, although please be wary that there are many scammers here on EPVP, so don't use Skype as a place to process the transaction! Skype is not used a valid proof of a scam, as Skype messages can be tampered.

Good luck
Old 02/28/2015, 01:48   #7

@Elophanterino Thanks

Instead of Skype, what would you recommend?
Old 02/28/2015, 01:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elophanterino View Post
How the **** are you going to go into someone's thread and just trash it. Shut the **** up and leave him alone. Last time I checked, Rank is a dictionary word that is four letters, and it's seems OG as hell to me. Go eloboost bronze v's you salty ****.

---

These are actually some decent names, although please be wary that there are many scammers here on EPVP, so don't use Skype as a place to process the transaction! Skype is not used a valid proof of a scam, as Skype messages can be tampered.

Good luck
This is just fcking funny bro DDD 150$ ;D ;D ;D
Old 02/28/2015, 10:15   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 212
signal 5$
Closed Thread

Tags
rare names, rare summoner names, summoner names