Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-TR Low Elo Boost (Vouchers need)

Discussion on EU-TR Low Elo Boost (Vouchers need) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 820
The Black Market: 125/0/1
EU-TR Low Elo Boost (Vouchers need)

Hey,

welcome to my new Elo Boost Service. Im a Diamond V Player and offer my service. I offer my service on EU and TR servers.
Need currently vouchers.

Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 4€
Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 5€
Bronze III -> Bronze II = 5€
Bronze II -> Bronze I = 5€
Bronze I -> Silver V = 6€
Bronze Bundle: 20€

Silver V -> Silver IV = 6€
Silver IV -> Silver III = 6€
Silver III -> Silver II = 6€
Silver II -> Silver I = 6€
Silver I -> Gold 5 = 8€
Silver Bundle: 25€

Greets,
Old 02/28/2015, 00:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Can vouch for you,i have a silver 2 account on TR servers
Pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW Cheap Elo Boost (need Vouchers)
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey Guys! We are a couple Diamond players and we want to help you get out of Bronze and EloHell! Server: EUW Our Prices: Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR
TwitchTV Viewer Boost Shop!!!LF vouchers
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys,im selling a boost for your live viewer on your Twitch.TV channel :D If you are a streamer and want grow up your live viewers,i can help you using this method. You can get more viewers,push up your live channel.....and probably get more real viewers.I provide also a viewer account list meanwhile u stream so it seems more reliable :mofo: All this will be done in complete security since i'll use proxies and other stuffs. Prices are: 25 Viewers -> 1 Hour = 1€ 50 Viewers -> 1...
[Selling] Elo Boost Service up to Silver - Need vouchers.
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Still need vouchers :) Intro-Hello guys, I'm a Gold 3 player, and am willing to help raise accounts from anywhere between Bronze V to Silver 1 I boost only on EUW! Bronze V > Bronze IV is €10 Bronze IV > Bronze III : €10
[ELO BOOST] Fast, cheap. Look for vouchers.
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
League of legends boost service! Hello guys, i want to offer you my elo boost services. I am diamond player and have experience to boost accounts, i boost many accounts for my friends and now i need money. Status : Free Servers: EUW,EUNE,RUSSIA Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 10 EURO
[Selling] Selling: Bronze-Silver BOOST! SUPER CHEAP, LOOKING FOR VOUCHERS!!
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hai guys, Im offering Boost service from Bronze V to Gold-2-3 (Dont know yet, i dont want to suffer a lot with the boosts) I am taking 4-5 Vouch games from TRUSTED members only. You should have AD and AP runes. If you want to be one of the vouchers PM me with your region(EUW/EUNE) and your current division! I am only going to answer if you got like 10 TBM-s or you are premium/id verified/elite gold trader, etc.