Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL EUW Gold 1 Account Plat frame 96 skins including PAX TF!!!

Discussion on LoL EUW Gold 1 Account Plat frame 96 skins including PAX TF!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL EUW Gold 1 Account Plat frame 96 skins including PAX TF!!!

Gold 1 with a Total of 96 skins,16 runepages and 114 champions, and all the runes you need.

skins :
champs,runes,rank and icons:

Payment : paypal with middleman, or you go first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 1 EUW Account Plat border and frame, rare skins!
02/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Payment : Paypal or PSC. screenshots and info on skype.
[Selling] PLAT 5 EUW ACCOUNT 20 RUNEPAGES, 70 SKINS INCLUDING 14 RARES, ALMOST ALL CHAMPS
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm selling my Platinum 5 account on EUW. - 20 runepages with all the good runes, missing some of the rarely used bad runes. - Almost all champs, excluding:
[Selling] Selling Plat 3 EU NE account 114 champs 102 skins (including PAX TF)
09/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account ranked info : Season 3 = Platinum Season 4 = Plat 3 69 LP (Currently) Runes & Rune pages : 17 and lot's of runes. Account is currently chat restricted for 30 games. Icons : Most icons are owned. Champions owned : 114 Skins owned : 102, with rare skins like Grey warwick medivel Twitch and PAX TF. Proofs :
[Selling] EUW Plat 4 Account with 57 skins including PAX Sivir.
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
I am willing to sell my Plat 4 account that has 57 skins including some rare and expensive skins like PAX Sivir, Red Baron Corki, Spirit Guard Udyr, Firefigher Tristana, Infernal Nasus, Annie in Wonderland, Demonblade Tryndamere etc. Account has 96 champions and 16 runepages. More detailed information in the spoilers. Account Ranking: http://i.imgur.com/YE3Or42h.jpg Runes/Runepages: http://i.imgur.com/qugp1hnh.png
[Selling] NA Plat 3 Account All Champions All Runes 6 pages 93 skins including legendaries 63 L
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
No Rank S2 or S1. Lots of icons including christmas icons. All champions except for lissandra, talon, and zyra. 5.3k IP. Has lots of retired and legendary skins. Very high MMR, I gain 29 per game and only lose 13. Anything else you may want to know please let me know. Add me on skype @ kevnisawesome. Will only go first if you have high feedback, pay by Paypal gift. List of Skins: foxfire ahri nurse akali golden alistar almost prom king amumu birds of prey anivia red riding annie...