Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW Elo Boosts!

Discussion on Selling EUW Elo Boosts! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW Elo Boosts!

I am offering Elo Boosts from bronze 5 to plat 5 on EUW servers.
If you are interested message me on skype : nickisn1

Bronze- each Division 15€
Silver- each Division 20€
Gold- each Division 25€

From Division 1 to 5 +5€
Old 02/26/2015, 07:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
need vouches?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Elo boosts LoL EUW
03/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I'm a diamond player who would like to start boosting players from bronze to platinum. I'm at a point now where i'm happy with my main account and would like to this to have more fun playing the game and to help others :) Bronze Divisions prices: £8 Bronze to silver: £25 (these prices are for promotions from bronze 1 to silver 5) Silver divisions prices: £10 Silver to Gold: £35
[Selling] SELLING BOOSTS FOR 30$
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ALSO SELLING A PBE ACCOUNT FOR 15$ AND A NA G5 ACC WITH G3 MMR FOR 40$ My old thread :D http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3367053-elo-boosting-service.html Need money pretty bad atm so post prices and ur division that you want. We boost mainly on NA / EUW Add my skype or feel free to comment with any questions. Skype: graphs. (i created el0) VOUCHES
Selling elo boosts~
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey, I'm a high diamond 1 player ~ was challenger at the start of the season. I don't play LoL anymore but I play WoW, so I'm lookin for a quick 30€ boost job I can do today, add me on skype "Radichiiz" if you're interested :), I can do a vouch game for you before the boost so you will see I'm not some random noob. Thanks
Selling Elo Boosts NA
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I represent 4 2k+ players. We're offering efficient Elo Boosts up to 2k elo. 0-1200 = $35/100 Elo 1200-1400 = $50/100 Elo 1400-1600 = $65/100 Elo 1600-1700 = $75/100 Elo 1700-2000 = $100/100 Elo Prices may be slightly reduced if you own a decent amount of champions/runes (can be discussed in PM's). During the job you will have full contact with the booster and can ask them anything. We can get the job done during your off hours if you want to play normals during the day (by...
Selling Elo boosts (NA)
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, I've been playing league since beta and was 2k season 1 and now there season 2. I'm offering ELO jobs since I've done this for a number of friends. I will keep my prices competitive and try to give you the best deal possible. Every ELO job is different so pricing will vary. But I will honestly try to give you the best price possible and have the job done in the fastest time possible. Even if you don't have many champions/runes, it shouldn't be a problem. I've played in every...