Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

oferring BOOST for DRAFT WINS

Discussion on oferring BOOST for DRAFT WINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
The Black Market: 182/1/0
oferring BOOST for DRAFT WINS

Hi there, this is offer for someone who want boost but dont have money, he can play DRAFT wins on accounts we bought and we will gift him BOOST .
If u are interested hit us on skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Boost for Draft wins
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hellou there, i want to offer boost for draft wins, msg me on skype if u are interested! U just need to not flame and play draft games on accounts i bought, u will get ur rank wins from us !
[Buying] 30 draft wins
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
looking for someone who can play 30 draft wins on euw :) offers below thx
WTB draft wins
02/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello until i wanted 30 games i just saw that the prices are quitly higher than i thought and so i do an other thread. I want draft wins for 10€ paypal/paysafecard/bank leave your offer how many games you do for this
WTB 7 Draft Wins
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello i want to buy 7 Draft Wins on the EUW Server. Would be Nice if 4-5 Are done today i paying 9€ via Paypal. You can add me in skype for recieve Account Informations,Request a Trade and Payment totaly you can send me a Private Massage to. Job need to be done tommorow 19:00 All champions enough Runes. Gold/Plat Normal MMR
[Buying] 12 draft wins.
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So first IM NOT BUYING IT , http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/3824933-- remoad-.html this person does since he's not at home and cant use elitepvpers on phone asked me to find someone who could do 12 draft wins (mmr diamond) and willing to pay 560 e gold or 10 eu psc. I did him 20 wins few days ago for e gold but since i got my premium i dont need it anymore. Since he cannot use elitepvpers he might be not able to pay e gold instantly or request the trade so you do it on your own risk....