Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 Na Accounts

Discussion on Selling 2 Na Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Selling 2 Na Accounts

I got some old na accounts that I dont need anymore so i'm selling them.

Acc 1 - Icons - / 75 Champions / 25 Skins / Gold Border / 9 rune pages - 30$

Acc 2 - Gold Border / 56 Champions/ Few Skins/ 3 Rune Pages - 20$

Skype - Peterhamhd

TERMS OF USE

I'm not responsible for account after your purchase it, in terms of any future bans(if you flame/leave/something else and you get banned, thats on you). Same applies to account sharing. If you share account with 3rd party(giving acc to friend, to booster for vouch/something else, and they steal your account, thats on you). Once you send the money, you agree to all terms and deal is considered as done. You agree to put note into transaction (included below). After payment is done I will let you change email and account is only yours from that moment on.

Note you need to put in when paying is here:
I'm buying virtual/digital goods (NOT physical) in the amount of X. The goods im buying are not downloadable in any way and I don't need it shipped physically. I am the owner of this Paypal account and I authorise this payment. I won't dispute/claim this as unauthorized transaction.
Old 03/29/2015, 01:58   #2

Bring up my post
Old 03/30/2015, 05:12   #3

Bring up my post
Old 03/30/2015, 05:12   #4

Bring up my post
Old 04/06/2015, 04:29   #5

Bump