Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) 80 Champ/50 Skin (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN) Price Check/Sale

Discussion on (NA) 80 Champ/50 Skin (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN) Price Check/Sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) 80 Champ/50 Skin (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN) Price Check/Sale

Looking to get a price check as well as sell my account.

Has about 80 champ/50 skins including Championship Riven.
Will provide more details to people interested.
But for now just wondering what an 80 champ/50 skin account would be worth with a skin like CS Riven.

Price checks are much appreciated.
I don't know price set yet so obviously don't ask me price, I'll just ignore you.
Post offers on thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Championship Riven Account for SALE ~ Check this!!
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hi dudes, i have this account with the amazing SKIN : CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN Contact me here or at skype: sseff.pro Make your offer,i m not going to discuss about it,just tell a reasonable price for it and i ll let you know. ☆☆☆☆IMPORTANT☆ύ 4;☆☆ Read before even THINKING about Purchasing: How You Will Pay:
[Selling] Price Check & Selling (Championship Riven) (NA)
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, how much would this cost minimally? Also, if the price is enough I'll be selling this. Price : Offer Payment Method : Paypal through PayIvy Region : NA Level : 30
[Selling] EUW Gold 4 All champ 176 skin PAX TF PAX JAX Championship RIven [original owner]
12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
14 rune page with 90 % of the tier 3 rune 6697 ip NO ban before Pm skype for offer: balanar3311 scammers piss off PAX TF alone is worth 200 euros so if you dont have money dont pm please skin 8 legendary skin Ahri- foxfire ahri Akali- crimson akali, Blood moon akali Alistar- matador, unchained, infernal Amumu- pharaoh amumu, sad robot
[Selling] WTS EUW Gold 4 All champ 176 skin PAX TF PAX JAX Championship RIven [original owner]
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
14 rune page with 90 % of the tier 3 rune 6697 ip NO ban before Pm skype for offer: chanmicky520uito scammers piss off PAX TF alone is worth 200 euros so if you dont have money dont pm please skin 8 legendary skin Ahri- foxfire ahri Akali- crimson akali, Blood moon akali Alistar- matador, unchained, infernal Amumu- pharaoh amumu, sad robot
[Selling] WTS Diamond II account euw Champ Riven skin ( check it_) + email
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
currently Diamond 2. Over 1,400 Wins total in normals and over 800 rankeds in Season 3. Season 1 I was Silver, Season 2 I was platinum and Season 3 I got to Diamond. 5700 RP so you can transfer the account to any server you want and get a name change. Over 6k IP at the moment Total of 46 skins including two rare skins; Triumphant Ryze and Championship Riven http://puu.sh/3M0GU.png 53 Champions - http://puu.sh/3M1bk.png 13 rune pages- http://puu.sh/3M12N.png account comes with...