Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to Hire 2 NA Elo Boosters

Discussion on Looking to Hire 2 NA Elo Boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to Hire 2 NA Elo Boosters

Hey, I'm looking for 2 NA Elo boosters who can push Up to a minimum of platinum for now. This will be for a new boosting service I'll be starting.

Atm, just need Boosters in NA

You will be asked to prove yourself before you're given jobs.

If you would like to apply please add me on skype: beansmack and we can discuss

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for boosters to hire :P
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
BOOSTER FOUND - POST CLOSED :P
[Buying] Looking to hire boosters.
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
So hey, Looking to hire some boosters, Any region, Must be d1/master/challenger. If eu servers must be challenger. Add me for for informations - Andromedaservice Mostly looking for any NA/OCE/LAN/BR
Looking to Hire NA Boosters!
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So the season is almost coming to and end and I get quite a few orders which I have to decline because I can not handle them all at once and people tend to not want to wait so they go to other boosters. I hate seeing customers go so I am looking for Diamond NA boosters that can help me out. My pay out is 85% and i take a 15% cut. I am only looking for trusted and verified Diamond Boosters. If you have no rep I will more than likely decline unless you can provide substantial proof that you are...
Will hire NA/OCE boosters.
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for diamond+ booster for NA/OCE/LAS/LAN/BR servers.
[Buying] Looking to hire OCE boosters.
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for OCE boosters to hire! Got lots of jobs for you guys! skype: ezekielkang must be plat III or higher. Thank you! heres my website:Leagueboosters | Home