Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Freeboost on EuNE in Gold Elo

Discussion on Freeboost on EuNE in Gold Elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 108
The Black Market: 183/0/0
Freeboost on EuNE in Gold Elo

Got to play with a plat customer and I have no account. I'll offer a free boost in Gold elo on EuNE.

Old 02/18/2015, 02:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bump!
Old 02/18/2015, 02:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
100% Safe? xdd
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH (IM Diamond3 MYSELF)
01/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, since im bored as hell i decided to push someones Account for Free (Must be Bronze or Silver ) So i can just stomp and dont need to Tryhard :'D Im Diamond 3 Myself Season 4 and Season 3 i was D1 80LP I want atleast 50+ Champs on the Account and 2 Runesites (AD & AP) If u are Intrested on a Free Elo Boost feel free to Add me in Skype: schakepower If u want to be 100% Sure, you can LogIn your Account via Teamviewer so there is no chance to Scam you.
FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH
11/09/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hey, im Diamond 2 bymyself (Diamond 1 Season 3) and i decided to push someones Accounts untill i get bored I wanna push only Bronze/Silver accounts so i dont need to tryhard that much and can just roll around as i like to If u want to be 100% sure i wont scam your account u can login ur account via teamviewer so i won't see ur Logs If u are intrested for a free elo push add me in skype: schakepower the first who adds me is the winner ;D
[Selling] FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Since im Bored and im waiting for Season 5 i decided to push someones account for Free (MUst be Bronze or Silver since i dont wanna tryhard that much) Im D4 bymself (didnt played Serious) and Season 3 i was D1 with 80LP You can LogIn ur Account via Teamviewer so i cannot Scam you and u can be 100% Sure As u can see my TBM is 14-0-0 (Pushed accounts back Season 2 100% Trusted) If you are intrested in a FReepush you can add me in skype: schakepower
freeboost
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Free Boost Boost today one account for free ! only one account its for a project ( live coaching etc.. ) Account must be euw ! have few champs runes ap ad Bronze V-I