Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draft Service

Discussion on Draft Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Draft Service

I started to make Draft service.
Contact me and tell me elo and how many games.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ranked Restriction]Draft Pick Win-Service
08/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello Guys, My Name is Deathfire(removed *cry a lot*), and today I present my new, hopefully usefull, Draft Pick Win-Service. I saw that a lot of ppl got these restrictions, now i want to help :) We are a team of 3-4 higher ranked people with a lot of knowledge. It doesn't mind for how much games u got restricted, we take the job. I dont know if this information is necessary, but I'm able to speak English, German and Russian. At the beginning we will only accept 2 payment methods....
[Selling] Horny's Draft Games Service
03/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey guys, I'm here to offer you my draft games services. I take 0.7€/Win. If you are interested in my services just write here or add me in skype wish7boy
[Selling] NORMAL DRAFT SERVICE BY JOTMAJDA!
03/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
PRICE 1,25€/GAME IF YOU PURCHASE 30+ GAMES IT'S 1€/GAME ALL REGIONS Why Choose Me? Challenger Player Cheap Service Trusted Service
[Selling] Draft Service
02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I can play draft game , pm me for info.
[Selling] DRAFT BOOSTING SERVICE
11/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
We can take all orders with drafts on eune/euw Price : negociable skype : datbarti