Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I caught a huge elo boosting company that scams but noone knows

Discussion on I caught a huge elo boosting company that scams but noone knows within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I caught a huge elo boosting company that scams but noone knows

please close this thread pls
Old 02/12/2015, 23:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 198/0/6
Did u request a trade?
Old 02/12/2015, 23:48   #3

#closerequest
Old 02/12/2015, 23:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

which company? Also you can manually close it yourself by going on to thread tools.
Old 02/13/2015, 00:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 140/0/5
could you send me the name via private message ?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do i know if i got caught elo boosting
09/23/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
i just got done with an elo boost. and when i logged on there was a pop up at the top right of my screen saying something about season 4 rewards. i didnt read it and closed it out of habit. but now im thinking maybe it said im not eligable because of elo boosting. how will i know if i got caught elo boosting? will rito send me an email or something? Edit: i should probably reword it to say that i was the one getting boosted...not the one boosting,
do you think I'll get caught elo boosting?
06/18/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the community, but I'm really digging it so far. This is my first post so be gentle with me and feel free to give me constructive criticism in addition to answering my questions if possible :) I have been playing league of legends for around 2 and half years, and for reasons unknown, I was caught elo boosting as well as being boosted at the end of season 3. The only logical reasons I think that I may have been caught would be: 1. Riot saw the Ip jumps between...
Chances of Getting caught elo boosting?
06/14/2014 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
I have an account that was fairly new this season. At the beginning of season 4 I had a friend (in a different state) that played 10 games (placements) on the account and it was placed in platinum. This season I decided to give ranked a go and ended up dropping the account t gold 5..Afterwards, my friend, who lives near me played the account back to platinum. All of this is in the early stages of season 4. What are my chances of getting caught.
Diamond Boosting HUGE Sale (NA/EU)
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, Diamond Boosting (Diamond Boosting) is having a big sale with up to 30% reduced prices! Diamond Boosting is one of the most professional and customer oriented boosting services available, boosters are all Diamond and we have Challenger level boosters as well. Please add my Skype - completegb Main Thread - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3136060-cheap-diamond-boosting-professional- team.html We aren't offering "vouch games".