Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond4 with CS Riven/Thresh, Pax Sivir, Triumphant Ryze

Discussion on Diamond4 with CS Riven/Thresh, Pax Sivir, Triumphant Ryze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond4 with CS Riven/Thresh, Pax Sivir, Triumphant Ryze

Hello

I am selling my League of Legend Skin Collection Guide
It also comes with the account.

Server: North America or can be transferred to other regions at your own cost.

Current Rank is Diamond 5 60LP (Season 5).
Season 4 Rank was Diamond 1 80 LP for solo que and Diamond 3 for 5s Team Rank.
So you will have Diamond Border for Solo Que and Diamond Border for 5s Que.

It has ALL CHAMIONS, all AP/AD/Support/Jungle/Top runes with 19 rune pages.
I also have 128 Skins and pictures are attached.

It has freakingly super rare skins like
1. Championship Riven
2. Championship Thresh
3. Triumphant Ryze
4. PAX Sivir

Supreme Skins
1. Spirit Guard Udyr
2. Kingpin Twitch
3. Bad Santa Veigar
4. Zombie Ryze
5. TPA Orianna
6. Haunting Nocturne
7. Victorious Morgana (Season 4 Reward Skin)
8. Haunted Maokai
9. Kitty Cat Katarina
10 .SlayBelle Katarina
11. Victorious Janna (Season 3 Reward Skin)
12. Headless Hecarim
13. Santa Gragas
14. Dark Candy Fiddlestick
15. Molten Rammus
16. Judgement Kayle
17. Sonoran Kogmaw
and lots of more skins!

I will give username, password, and original email/pw + All necessary information as soon as the payment is received. I am not here to scam anyone so do not try to scam me.

Skin Pictures
price: $300
Old 02/17/2015, 18:12   #2

STILL FOR SALE
Old 02/23/2015, 09:06   #3

SOLD &&
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S5 Diamond Acct with Championship Riven/Thresh, PAX Sivir, Triumphant Ryze+120skins
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I am selling my League of Legend Skins & the account. Server: North America or can be transferred to other regions at your own cost. Current Rank is Diamond 4 (Season 5). Season 4 Rank was Diamond 1 80 LP for solo que and Diamond 3 for 5s Team Rank. So you will have Diamond Border for Solo Que and Diamond Border for 5s Que.
[Selling] LOLPROBOOST.com SKIN SHOP[PAX TF/JAX/SIVIR][CS THRESH][TRIUMPHANT RYZE&MORE]
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9c60CuQ.jpg Click Below To View Recent Customer Reviews! http://i.gyazo.com/0d9332ba8662afe2c755ccba1ed005 d1.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/MEq2Xwg.jpghttp://i58.tin ypic.com/2h801ah.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/9jlo9u. png
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze champ riven champ thresh silver Kayle pax jax riot singed pax sivir
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, fellow Pvpers today I am selling my main account on League Of Legends. This accounts ranking is currently Gold Five. Details Every Champion 143 skins including very rare ones. ( silver Kayle, championship thresh and riven, triumphant Ryze, riot singed and also pax jax) if I left some out you can view them in the picture section 3 rune pages Good amount of runes can purchase more with ip. Has all harrowing and showdown showdown icons and also a gold Icon with border and also has...
[Selling] Rare skinned acc champ riven thresh and triumphant Ryze
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir, has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has victorious Elise. It...
[Selling] Champ. Riven, champs thresh, triumphant Ryze
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir, has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has victorious Elise. It...