Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Eune Unranked, Gold or Dia Acc to play DuoQ [B] Boost

Discussion on [S] Eune Unranked, Gold or Dia Acc to play DuoQ [B] Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
[S] Eune Unranked, Gold or Dia Acc to play DuoQ [B] Boost

Hey,

im looking for someone who can borrow me an account on eune.
Account must be unranked, gold or diamond.
I'll play duoq with a guy which like to buy a boost.
Need it for tonight or tomorrow.

Greetings
Old 02/11/2015, 14:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me
Old 02/11/2015, 15:07   #3

The Black Market: 105/0/2
still looking for an account!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold 2 => Platinum 5 boost on EUNE - DuoQ
10/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Infos: Server: EUNE Gold 2 68LP => Platinum 5 LP gain: 20+ DuoQ We done have one more account, so you have to get one. Offer me with your prices here.
[Buying] DuoQ boost from gold 5 to plat 5 - EUNE
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, my name is Simon. I am currently in gold 5 (atm i am in promos), and I am scared to do the last matches. I am looking for someone to duoQ boost me from gold 5(promos) to plat 5. I get 24-30lp gain. Requirements: - Use your own account - Friendly and professional personality (this I value the most) - I want to pay via paypal
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link
[Buying] 10 Unranked DuoQ Boost
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I search a DuoQ Booster for the first 10 Unranked Games! Pls only DuoQ offers. dont need solo!
[Selling] EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA Boost 'till gold (teamviewer+duoQ)
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all I would like to help as many people as I can reach gold tier for seasonal rewards. As you all know, it has been mentioned that it would be extended to 11/11. I sincerely believe it's a good opportunity to purchase a boost. Now why would I want to buy boost, it's more legit to do it as myself. Not only will I improve myself but I will also have the merit of having done it by myself. I for myself am a diamond rated player who's leveled up tons of smurfs and upped them to platinum. And...