Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Basic S4/S5 Gold Account

Discussion on [EUW] Basic S4/S5 Gold Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Basic S4/S5 Gold Account

PayPal Only
Feel free to ask questions

Looking for a basic Gold account on EUW ready for ranked games. While S5 Gold is preferable, if the account was S4 Gold and now S5 Unranked, please add me on Skype and we might figure something out. Email is a must.
Old 02/10/2015, 14:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 189/0/8
Added you on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Gold V account with basic runes and 24 champs
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I'm selling this EUW account, I'll show you more details (NOTE: THE ACCOUNT IS UNRANKED NOW DUE TO MMR RESET) ■ It has 165 RP and 1968 IP http://i.epvpimg.com/tdfUc.png ■ Victorious Morgana skin and all season 4 rewards for getting gold ■ 24 Champions which are 52500 IP worth
[Selling] Level 22 - Basic Colonel - Ge6 - Top Account [S] e*gold , Banktransfer
12/29/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
^This Level 22 all quest open for farming xp so u can reach easy 23 :) apis zeuz 8 iris 16 10 havoc , much goli designes 34 lf4 28 on 16 other 6-11
Selling Basic Gold III Account - High MMR!
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Gold IV account for any reasonable amount of paypal. Has 40 Champs, 5 Skins, and a lot of runes. Just message me, i can give the account before i get money. Maarten
[S]Honorbuddy account [B] e*gold oder pirox basic+ elite lt
07/08/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich suche einen Honorbuddy acc min 1 monat noch :D biete lifetime pirox + elite :) bitte acc daten in treasure tuen
Basic gold/account scam
06/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Well to do this scam you must go to a forum that sells and buys accounts and were you can offer power leveling and services) Then go and say that your power leveling for free because you dont have a wow account and you want to enjoy the game without paying. Lot of people will give you there details then go on there account take there gold and posibly the account. This worked 2 out of 3 tries for me. Got 210 gold in less than 40 minutes of doing this. Not bad.