Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account, 79 champions, 3 Rune Pages, 8 Skins. Notable : Championship Riven

Discussion on EUW Account, 79 champions, 3 Rune Pages, 8 Skins. Notable : Championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Account, 79 champions, 3 Rune Pages, 8 Skins. Notable : Championship Riven

Hey, I decided to sell one of my accounts that happens to have championship riven on it, I dont use it much since my main is a tad more loaded.

Anyhow it has a gold border from last season and the rewards, this season its unranked.

Champions :

Skins :

Championship Riven
Frostblade Irelia
Victorious Morgana
Molten Rammus
Goalkeeper Blitzcrank
Riot Girl Tristana
Arclight Varus
Runeguard Volibear

I accept Paypal or Bank Transfers. I have no set price so Im open for offers.
Old 02/07/2015, 15:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much you want?
Old 02/07/2015, 15:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maswa View Post
how much you want?
As the bottom of my post says, I have no set price ( which is mainly due to lack of knowledge and experience ) hence im open for offers. And if something sounds fair to me ill take it.
Old 02/07/2015, 15:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype, maswa_pro
Old 02/07/2015, 16:55   #5

Bump.