Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver players from a DIAMOND PLAYER

Discussion on FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver players from a DIAMOND PLAYER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey, since im bored as **** and dont wanna play my account right now i decided to push someones account for free

It must be Silver/Bronze so i dont gotta tryhard and just stomp

It must have 2 Runepages AD/AP and 50+ Champions

I was Season 2, 3 & 4: 2300 Elo, D1 & D2

If you are intrested in a freepush add me in skype: schakepower

You can LogIn with Teamviewer aswell so i won't see your Password and u can be sure, that i cant scam your account

Im gonna be back in 45Minutes~ and then i accept the Friendrequests in Skype

First who adds me wins the freepush! Cya then

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver players from a DIAMOND PLAYER
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey since i got freemuch and dont wanna play on my account right now i decided to push someones account for free It must be Bronze/Silver so i dont gotta tryhard that much It must have atleast 2 Runespages AD/AP and 50+ Champions I was 2300 Elo Season 2, D1 Season3, D1 Season 4 & D3 Season 5 If you are intrested add me in skype: schakepower
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Since im Bored i decided to Push someones account for free it must be Bronze / Silver so i dont need to tryhard :P It must have atleast 50+ Champs and 2 Runepages AD/AP If u are intrested Add me in Skype: schakepower You can LogIN Via Teamviewer so i dont see ur Logs and there is no chance to Scam you
FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver plays from a DIAMOND PLAYER
01/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, since im bored as hell i decided to push someones Account for Free (Must be Bronze or Silver ) So i can just stomp and dont need to Tryhard :'D Im Diamond 3 Myself Season 4 and Season 3 i was D1 80LP I want atleast 50+ Champs on the Account and 2 Runesites (AD & AP) If u are Intrested on a Free Elo Boost feel free to Add me in Skype: schakepower If u want to be 100% Sure, you can LogIn your Account via Teamviewer so there is no chance to Scam you.
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, im Diamond 2 bymyself (Diamond 1 Season 3) and i decided to push someones Accounts untill i get bored I wanna push only Bronze/Silver accounts so i dont need to tryhard that much and can just roll around as i like to If u want to be 100% sure i wont scam your account u can login ur account via teamviewer so i won't see ur Logs If u are intrested for a free elo push add me in skype: schakepower the first who adds me is the winner ;D
[Selling] FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver plays from a DIAMOND PLAYER
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey since i got freetime waiting for Season 5 i decided to push someones acc for free It must be silver/bronze with atleast 50 Champs so i dont need to tryhard that much You can login via Teamviewer so u can be sure i cannot scam u If u are intrested in a freepush add me in skype: schakepower cya