Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for coach

Discussion on Looking for coach within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for coach

Post here or your offer will not be considered.

LOOKING FOR TOP LANE COACH
I'm NA server and am looking for someone who can coach me 1 game a day.

I was diamond 5 last season with diamond 3 mmr but took a long break and now i cant keep up with who i play with.

Requirements:
Diamond2-Challenger in season4
Coaching service thread with a good amount of vouches
0 or low -tbm
Must be patient i make a lot of mistakes.

Post your price here on this thread and your coaching/boosting thread.
Add me on skype:CeroBabyz (AFTER YOU POST PRICE AND LINK TO YOUR THREAD)
Old 02/04/2015, 04:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey there, I'm a masters maining adc, I'd be more than willing to coach you. Skype: blaze00911
Old 02/04/2015, 04:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there Crianeliki!

At Diamond ELO, we have several top tier professionals who will be able to assist you and give you coaching lessons!

What you unfortunately forgot to mention was what role you main in your thread. At Diamond ELO, we can provide you with a coach who can specifically help you increase your knowledge and gameplay with the certain role you main and wish to get better at.

If you were just requesting for a coach who can increase your general wide game knowledge of the game, and assist you with any broad champion or role you decide, we can arrange for that as well!

All our coaches charge only $20.00 per hour and will be able to speak with you through a voice communication program such as Skype, or Ventrilo! They will guide you through, step by step on the things you need to improve on and answer any specific questions you may have.

If you interested, please let me know and I can assist you immediately.

Thank you and I look forward in hearing back from you!
Old 02/04/2015, 07:09   #4

LOOKING FOR TOP LANE COACH
Old 02/04/2015, 08:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Hey there, i'm a coach that specializes in top lane/jungle. I'm a master/challenger player.

If you think i'm your guy then check out my threads and add my skype. My price generally is 15€ per hour, but we can sort something out on that part.

Fun boosting @ Skype.

My main thread:
Old 02/04/2015, 09:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can do it for cheap ; with the best booster skype = warpboosting1337