Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Duoq placement (last seas Dia5)

Discussion on LF Duoq placement (last seas Dia5) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Duoq placement (last seas Dia5)

Yo, i am looking for a duoq placement booster. should be at least master or challenger on main.
5 games left .. (4w/1l)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB DUOQ Elo Boost Dia5 - Dia x
10/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, like title says I look for a Dia 5 to Dia x Boost (depends on price) I'm a Lucian only and hit Dia 5 on my own.
[Buying] Duoq Boost from dia5 too dia 3 or 2
07/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Make me Price per Divi Plz :) on EUW
[Buying] dia5 duoQ boost
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for someone to carry some duoQ in diamond 5 on EUW, send me pm
[Buying] wtb duoq games dia5
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello i wanna buy some duoq games on dia5 eune to refresh my mmr booster must have at least 70% win ratio post me per game price here
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello sirs , I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide Details : a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3 b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements. c) Its needed to duoq WITH...