Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA-Level 21-4krp-5kIP-7RunePage

Discussion on NA-Level 21-4krp-5kIP-7RunePage within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking NA-Level 21-4krp-5kIP-7RunePage

Hi guys im selling level 21 account with 15 champions and 7 rune page

the account has 4krp on it and 5k ip too

some skins that the account has.

Twitch: Medieval

Warwick: Grey

katarina : Bilgewater

Gare: Rugged

Shaco: Asylum

BTW the account still has 3 refunds. so if you refund 3 975 rp the accounts its gonna have almost 7k rp.

if youre intereted and i hope you will contactme here or in skype.

Price: 40 euro or 35 USD.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] trade NA acc 6lvl with 4krp
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3106967-na-acc-6-lvl-4045-rp-ip-boost-14-win s-left.html add on skype : djolesrce
[Selling] League of Legends ~4kRP~
08/18/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Leute, Da ich League of Legends nicht mehr spiele, verkaufe ich die 4k ~ RP die auf meinem Account sind. Sagt mir einfach wie viel ihr wollt und was ihr Zahlt! Skype: daxbax1212
[Selling] *EPIC* acc, almost all champs, all runes, a lot of skins 1.4krp 8k ip <
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So title says much, there are screenshots, i sharescreen to proove that account is mine, account includes many skins like some legendary skins along with PAX sivir skin and RIOT GRAVES etc etc and many more. Account has 1.4k RP so you can change summoner name and 7.2k IP Selling along with original email - i bought it before a year by trusted guy Reason why i sell account: started playing Smite and need money to buy God Pack which is only 23 euros, and no time to play on ONE account, i...
[Selling] [NA][67 Champ][6 Skins][Silver 1][7RunePage][ALotOfRunes]
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
WTS Lvl 30 NA LOL ACCT Lol Acct - Imgur My Skype is : Limingda728 We will use Middleman, no other option More detail will be discussed on skype, can Screenshare also Again, this acct is silver 1 332RP and 703IP Skins: Aristocrat Vayne Monarch Kog'Maw
[Selling] GOLD Account CHEAP [PFE, Medieval Twitch, 4kRP]
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my smurf, it is GOLD5. Skype: dj_karambol Rune Pages: 3 (AD, Lifesteal, AP) Reds: AD, Magic Pen Yellows: Armor Blues: MR/Level, Flat MR Quints: AD, AP, Lifesteal RP: 4500 IP: 4000