Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Unranked lvl 30 account with CS riven and 104 other skins

Discussion on Selling Unranked lvl 30 account with CS riven and 104 other skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Unranked lvl 30 account with CS riven and 104 other skins

As the title says im looking to sell this account has Championship Riven and alot more other skins.

It also has most runes with 4 rune pages and only missing 4 champions.

Contact me with a pm or ask for my skype.

Paypal only also.

Thanks
Old 01/31/2015, 19:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 516/1/4
pn you
Old 01/31/2015, 20:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm'd
Old 01/31/2015, 21:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW S3 Platin Acc S4 Unranked 108 Champs 106 Skins Acc (Championchip Riven)
03/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I'm selling my LoL Account that was Platinum in Season 3 and I didnt play a ranked game in Season 4. It has 108 Champs and 106 Skins (A lot of them are legacy) with Championchip Riven Skins: Uncle Scrooge's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats PM me for screenshots Im only looking for PSC and paypal joke offers will be ignored
[Selling] EUW Unranked Account - 40 Skins (CS Riven)
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Want to sell my old Smurfaccount, which is in Season 4 unraked. Summonericons: http://puu.sh/9AdVP/8fe08d3c79.png Runepages: http://puu.sh/9Ae4E/1cd4ec7621.png
[Selling] BIG LOL ACCOUNT | S3 PLATIN |S4 UNRANKED | 108 CHAMPS | 106 Skins |CHAMPIONCHIP RIVEN
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'm selling my LoL Account for Paypal(verified) PSC or Bank Transfer(verified) I'm the first owner of this account and was NEVER banned or even got a warning This Account was PLATINUM in Season 3 and got the Platinum Border and Icon It also has 0 Solo Queue Games in Season 4 (just 4 Teamrankeds) there are a lot of legendary and legacy skins on this account (see Skin section) and also Spiritguard Udyr and Championchip Riven
[Selling] [Champship Riven-UFO CORKI- MORE]Rare Tons Skins Account on EUW - Unranked
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So i'm selling my personal account, it is a very old account, has a lot of good stuff on it, it was Silver in season 3, plat in season 2. I'm looking roughly for over 140 euro for this account, but as always, always negotiable If interested, add me on skype: youssefbaradie I'm looking to sell it, it has really good skins, including: Judgement Kayle UFO Corki Victorious Janna