Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus! BEST ACCOUNT! EUNE!

Discussion on Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus! BEST ACCOUNT! EUNE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus! BEST ACCOUNT! EUNE!

Hello guys!

I want trade/sell my account in League of Legends.. Account is now in Platinum 2.

Account information:

Skins:

Account has 5 runes pages and almost 100 champions.. if someone need i can send screen with champions.

I want for your offer.. in skins CS:GO, paysafecard or paypal!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE S5 Platinum 2 Account with Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I wanna sell my account in League of Legends.. Account is now in Platinum 2. Account information: http://i.epvpimg.com/c6JXc.jpg Skins: http://i.epvpimg.com/KENod.jpg
[Selling] Eune account with pax sivir and riot-k9 nasus
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling it for 20 euro PSC it has full champions list and 3 runes page. Skrill or Paysafecard. Thx.
RIOT K-9 Nasus / RIOT Singed / RIOT Graves / PAX Sivir skin code for EUNE
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I would like to buy RIOT K-9 Nasus / RIOT Singed / RIOT Graves / PAX Sivir skin code for EUNE. Contact Y!M : [email protected]
[Trading] EUNE Account with PAX Sivir & Riot K9 Nasus for Euw Boost
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to trade my EUNE Account for a boost on EuW from Silver 2 to Gold 5 The Account has 26 Champs and 10 Rune Pages And some really nice Skins! The Account is Silver 5 in promo games to Silver 4. Please write offers to me in pm's :)
[Trading] Riot Nasus used on OCE/EUW/EUNE for Pax Sivir/Riot Graves/Riot Singed available EUNE
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have Riot Nasus, no scammers please! contact me via pm i will share my skype peace