Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 30 Acc not higher than Gold / EUW

Discussion on lvl 30 Acc not higher than Gold / EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 30 Acc not higher than Gold / EUW

Hey Guys,

i need a Smurf acc EUW

lvl 30.
not higher than Gold for help my Friends in the Elo.

available Champs : Akali and Annie
available Champs : Good AP and AD Runen

NO CHAT OR RANKED BANNS !
NO negative attitude !
greets
Old 01/30/2015, 06:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Have alot of accounts, Add me via skype : Kaejo15
Checkout my service too , Verified Challenger :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Higher GOLD account
04/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I want to buy account on EUW. It must be atleast Gold II or Gold I. Decent amout of champs (70/80+). I DONT CARE ABOUT SKINS. Atleast 2 default runepages. Add me on skype : devzyo1g Payment via paypal.
[Buying] Gold 5 or higher EUW
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i want to buy an EuW account gold 5 or higher, i go first by trusted members (paying with PSC) just tell me how much and what the acc cointains.
[EUW] Looking for Duo Partner (Gold 2-4 or higher)
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Yo im Looking for a Duo Queue Partner. Let me know if u want to play with me on EUW. Text me here or ingame or leave me ur skype ect. (Im german btw) Ingame name: Mc lôvín
[Buying] Looking for Gold 5 and Higher account.
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I wish to buy an account: - Prefer All champ - Atleast AD/AP runes - Skins - Must come with original email. - Will only buy from people with a good TBM rating Im going to use this account daily base for playing with my friends so i want a legit account so i dont want it to be gone one day cause someone recovered it. Then i want my cash back ofc...
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx