Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Account for League Account [EUW][EUNE]

Discussion on League Account for League Account [EUW][EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League Account for League Account [EUW][EUNE]

Hello guys, I'm here to purpose a TRADING offer between two accounts. I am looking for an account with +/- 40 champs, a lot of runes and it can be between unranked with platinum/diamond border or plat/high gold in this season ranked games (Although I prefer the unranked one).

My account details:

Server: EUW
ELO: Silver V 100LP s5, Unranked s4
Ranked gains: +/- 28 LP/game
Rune Pages: 10 Pages
Number of Champions: 89 Champs

Skins List:

Popstar Ahri
Unchained Alistar
Goth Annie
iBlitzcrank
Headhunter Caitlyn
Pulsefire Ezreal
Mafia Graves
Frostblade Irelia
Forecast Janna
Commando Jarvan IV
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Iron Solari Leona
Steel Legion Lux
Ghost Bride Morgana
Koi Nami
Snow Bunny Nidalee
Huntress Sivir
Arcade Sona
Blood Moon Thresh
Riot Girl Tristana
Medieval Twitch
Heartseeker Vayne
Officer Vi
Grey Warwick
Wildfire Zyra

If you want to discuss about this leave your offers here or add me on skype: ptzelda (don't use the skype button on epvp because it leads to my old skype account)