Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season4 Diamond Account, S5 Unranked (0/0)! 315+ SKINS!

Discussion on Season4 Diamond Account, S5 Unranked (0/0)! 315+ SKINS! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
Season4 Diamond Account, S5 Unranked (0/0)! 315+ SKINS!

Hey dear community,

I want to sell my League of Legends account. It was Diamond5 last season and is now unranked without any placement game played. On this accounts are almost all champs(Reksai not owned).
If u want to have more information(screens, runes etc) just pn me or add me in skype matze.faxe

Best Wishes

Cilaex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 1 Diamond 5 Account 1 Diamond 3 Account 1 Unranked Account with rare skins.
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 3 Accounts here NA Account 1 : Diamond 5 41 champions 10-20 skins Gold 4 Ranked 5v5 team High MMR
[Selling] EUW LoL account diamond s2/s3 unranked s4 150+ skins all champ
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Due to lack of time to play and lost of interest im selling my personal league of legend account. It’s a really nice account, been playing since the ending of season 1. The account includes 200+ skins, 110k ip 200 RP, all champion unlocked , all runes unlocked, 20 rune pages and around 3k normal games played. Additionally the account was silver after the ending of season one, diamond after the ending of season 2 and diamond after ending of season 3 with all the relative benefits. Right now the...
[Trading] NA Unranked Account. + Many Skins + Many Champs against a Diamond on EUW.
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
#Closed
Na - Season3 Diamond - Season4 Unranked.
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NORTH AMERICA - Skype JamesGordin 14 Rune pages with runes for AD/Mid/Top/support/Jungle Perfect starter account for people who want to start at a challenged level. http://imgur.com/0mwfD7I http://imgur.com/0mwfD7I Has Rare Skins
[Selling] Diamond Account S3 + Unranked S4 + All champions + 50 skins
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pretty much the title says! The account is on EUW server! I am accepting payments via paypal and paysafecard right now. You can contact me via pm or skype: francisco.ruivo6 I'm not going first so if you want scam me, go away :D