Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS unranked acc , 20 skins and silver border

Discussion on WTS unranked acc , 20 skins and silver border within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS unranked acc , 20 skins and silver border

Hello , i want to sell my unranked account with silver boarder which i got last season , it contains 92 champs and 20 skins which you can check here .

If you want more information about this account , contact me on skype : cabals3

I am also selling 3 more accoutn which you can check here

Old 01/28/2015, 17:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 152
The Black Market: 169/0/2
u wanna trade for an pbe account?
Old 01/28/2015, 17:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
how much for your acc?
Old 01/28/2015, 18:01   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiiKeLoL View Post
how much for your acc?
How much you offer , i dont really know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Baby a Triple ¥♥ View Post
u wanna trade for an pbe account?
Im sorry , i have already an PBE account

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee It is unranked because guy wanted to buy it, then after i transferd it , ofc it was uranked, he didnt know that and didnt want it anymore. gg. Still has the Border so i can proof its Master Elo ;3
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee
[Selling] EUW Silver Border Acc. -RARE Skins- Really *CHEAP*!!
02/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I will be offering one of my Accounts for sale. Here are the details for the interested buyers,has many champs and many skins (some are rare and not available now) : 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 40 ( Detailed list of champions = WnHWDZwX | shrib.com ) 3) Skins : 8 Some Rare & Unavailable now ( Detailed list of skins = brsFx13s | shrib.com ) 4) Rune Pages : 2 (AP / AD) 5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Silver (Season 3) / Bronze (Season 4) 6) It has never...
(Wts) unranked acc diamond border PAx skins and more
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I would like to sell my League of Legends account The following things are included in the account Lots of IP 15 Runepages All champions All horowing snowdown and 2014 korean championship icons 150 skins including PAX tf PAX Sivir PAX Jax Riot nasus and Championship Thresh I also have the legacy bundle and lots of snowdown and harrowing skins
[Selling] 10 EUR EUW 36 champs 3 skins silver border
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
This account has never been banned before / or warned. It has 2 rune pages available (AP and AD). Champions: http://i.imgur.com/9HsYJnF.png Rank: http://i.imgur.com/A3OGwgE.png Payment with: PSC preferred Price: 10 Euro