Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW fast and cheap ELO Boost Bronze - Plat

Discussion on EUW fast and cheap ELO Boost Bronze - Plat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW fast and cheap ELO Boost Bronze - Plat

Hello I am a Platinum player playing on EUW server. If u need some help getting out of ELO Hell, contact me via Skype.

I can boost ur Accounts for a small fee:

Bronze Tier:
Bronze V to IV - 5€
Bronze IV to III - 5€
Bronze III to II - 5€
Bronze II to I - 7€
Bronze I to Silver V - 9€

Silver Tier:
Silver V to IV - 11€
Silver IV to III - 11€
Silver III to II - 11€
Silver II to I - 13€
Silver I to Gold V - 15€

Gold Tier:
Gold V to IV - 22€
Gold IV to III - 22€
Gold III to II - 22€
Gold II to I - 22€
Gold I to Plat V - 30€

Payment:
PSC only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Scruu's Very Cheap and Fast League of Legends Elo Boost! Bronze - Plat! EU servers!
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Pricelist http://oi62.tinypic.com/2mfnocx.jpg If you need any other specific boost (Few wins, placement games...) we can speak about the price. ABOUT US I'm playing League of Legends from Season 1, actually playing at Platinum Division. I did many boosts for my friends and that's why i decide to start boosting people for money. In-game i'm mostly friendly and helpful player, i never trollpick, intentionally feed or afk/leave game. I have experiences from all lanes and many...
[Selling] Elo Boost From Bronze V - Plat V CHEAP
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am a Diamond I, III, and V player looking to get you out of ELO HELL. Really cheap prices. NA, EUW, and EUNE available. Bronze V - Bronze III - $5 Bronze III - Bronze I - $5 Bronze I - Silver V - $6 Silver V - Silver III - $7 Silver III - Silver I - $7
[Selling] FAST & CHEAP Elo Boost from Bronze to Plat by Diamond Players
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About us: We are a group of multiple Diamond Players who are starting to Elo Boost. Currently we are all Dia 2+. Pricing: Bronze5-Bronze1 €10 per division Bronze1-Silver5 €15 Silver5-Silver1 €20 per division Silver1-Gold5 €25
[Selling] | Elomachine's Boost | Bronze V - Plat V | Max 36hours | Fast & Cheap |
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/tLH9dLZ.png http://i.imgur.com/UBiEXYj.png
[Selling] Bronze 5 - Plat 5 cheap, fast boost
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, so here u have a chance to buy cheap eloboost from Bronze 5 up to Plat 5. We have boosters from Poland, England and Germany which you can choose by urself who should boost your Account. At the end of the Boost the Booster will teach you in 1-2 Games how to play in your league so you dont drop in elo so fast. Prices: Bronze 5 -> Silver 5 = 20€ Silver 5 -> Gold 5 = 35€ Gold 5 - > Plat 5 = 50€