Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Cheap Level 30 account w/ Lee Sin

Discussion on [WTB] Cheap Level 30 account w/ Lee Sin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Cheap Level 30 account w/ Lee Sin

Ranking doesn't matter, infact the lower the better.
Only requirements are Lee Sin + AD runes. I'm not looking to pay big bucks. $5 = instant buy.
Old 01/26/2015, 07:00   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype: aaronfudgecakes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Level 20+ Account Cheap EUW
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for a level 20+ account on EUW, relativily cheap.. Doesn't matter if there is much champs or skins on the account.
[Selling] Level 30 Account with 12K RP&Level-1with15k RP! CHEAP
01/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking to sell these following accounts as I'm quiting the game. A level 30 account with 4 Rune pages 7.5k IP + 11.6k RP with 78 Champions Unlocked. Sale 11k RP - Imgur A level 1 Account with 15K RP, I won this RP through a promotion in facebook some group selling cheap RP and did a giveaway. Level 1 with 15K RP - Imgur I have all the original email addresses on both of the accounts.
[Buying] Cheap level 30 account - (NA)
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to purchase a cheap level 30 account on the NA server with the associated email address. The rank does not matter. Please reply here or PM me. Thanks.
CHEAP LEVEL 20 NA account $5
03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im selling my lol lvl 20 account: - 318 RP 3993 IP - 9 wins left IP BOOST - Full rune page tier 3 runes ( AP ) - Headhunter master YI skin Im accepting paypal only. Thank you!
Cheap level 30 account :)
07/26/2012 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
Level 30 account, much dinar! high k/d any price, idc how much just call your price, only paypal. EDIT: I'm selling it because I stopped warrock ;p anyone? :)