Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACC S4 DIAMOND | HIGH VALUE IN SKINS

Discussion on EUW ACC S4 DIAMOND | HIGH VALUE IN SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ACC S4 DIAMOND | HIGH VALUE IN SKINS

Hello, I'm here to sell my LoL account because I simply just switched to cs:go.

The account ended season 4 in diamond V (with diamond V/IV MMR), and has 0 placement games made.

It has every champion (except Yorick) and over 120 skins (including some rare ones like Medieval Twitch, and both ultimate skins), it also has all the recent champion bundles.

It also has 9 rune pages and pretty much all the needed runes.

I'm accepting reasonable offers, and probably only psc, since if I can recall a credit card (which i don't have) is needed to use paypal.

I will absolutely give first if it is a person with a very good reputation (100+, or 50+ with some sort of business like eloboost or account selling that has a good reputation).

Yeah I know I have 2 negative TBM (they resulted in trades were I refused to do them, the person got mad and gave me a negative TBM, a long time ago), but like I said, if it is a person with good reputation I have no problem in going first.

For more informations you can add me on skype: fireworkpt .

Thank you.

I'm also accepting cs:go skins for the account at the moment.
Old 01/25/2015, 14:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, sent you a message
Old 01/25/2015, 21:16   #3

No deal made, account still for sale.

Highly prefer skins/keys cs:go.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Smite account] Diamond IV, high elo, 37 voice packs, tons of skins, 14x diamond gods
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, Im selling my smite account with following stuff on it: -Conquest: Diamond IV, 2250 elo -50 mastery level -All gods unlocked -23,00 favor -14 ward skins unlocked -9 oddysey items unlocked
[Selling] Diamond V EU/NE 2 rare skins (Pax Graves) + 11 more skins, epic stats HIGH MMR! Runes
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all, im selling my OWN league of legends diamond account CURRENTLY THE BEST TALON STATS IN THE WORLD - 2 rare skins (1 of them is Pax Graves!) + 11 more and legacy BloodLord Vladimir - 61 champs - cool icons - cool skins (2 rare skins including Pax Graves and limited Hecarim!!) - 2 rune pages
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo,...)
09/28/2013 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] TS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies