Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for League Boosters (Any Region | Only High Elo)

Discussion on Looking for League Boosters (Any Region | Only High Elo) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for League Boosters (Any Region | Only High Elo)

Hello,

were creating the base for our boosting company like the Homepage and a control panel which is made for boosters. We will be finished soon and were looking for some trusted boosters in any region.

How will it work?
Boosters will get access to a Control Panel where they can see new orders and take them. You will also get a Profile where users can rate you and leave comments for you.

How much money will you get?
You will start with 80% of the value which the boost costs. So if someone pays 10€ and you boost him, you will get 80% which are 8€. BUT as I said, users can rate you and you will get a higher amount if you get positive feedback and if you get trusted and fast. So if you are doing a good job, you can get up to 95% of the value, which would be 9.50€ on a 10€ job!

What will you have to do?
Just send me an Application as Private Message with following informations: (Any Application in this thread will be ignored)
Server
Ingame Name
Peak Elo Season 4
Current Elo
Experience in boosting
Contact, Skype, Email
You will have to proof your Account with changing the name of a rune site.