Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 Accounts For a Game on Steam

Discussion on 3 Accounts For a Game on Steam within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Arrow 3 Accounts For a Game on Steam

I'm trading these 3 accounts (one of them a Permanent PBE), for a game or games on steam depending on which account you choose. I will choose what game you will gift me (the price of the game will depend on the account you choose as I said). Also I dont accept steam accounts as I have my own.

Account 1(EUNE):

Account 2(EUNE):

Account 3(Permanent PBE):

Contact for further details:

<- Press or add me manually: curo.kuro1
Old 01/23/2015, 18:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Weren't somehow skins priced at 1 IP on PBE ?
So you can buy any skins available

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3 Accounts For a Game on Steam
02/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm trading these 3 accounts (one of them a Permanent PBE), for a game or games on steam depending on which account you choose. I will choose what game you will gift me (the price of the game will depend on the account you choose as I said). Also I dont accept steam accounts as I have my own. Account 1(EUNE):
[Selling] 3 LoL Accounts For a Game on Steam
01/18/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
I'm trading these 3 accounts (one of them a Permanent PBE), for a game or games on steam depending on which account you choose. I will choose what game you will gift me (the price of the game will depend on the account you choose as I said). Also I dont accept steam accounts as I have my own. Account 1(EUNE): Champions(NOT OWNED):
[Selling] INFESTATION GAME KEYS + ACCOUNTS, ALSO SELL STEAM ACCOUNTS
12/11/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I sell alot of keys and Accounts for Infestation Survivor Stories. What i take: CSGO Skins, PaySafeCard or Steam Gifts for other Games. What i have: Steam Accounts with I:SS and some other Games, Infestation Game Keys
[Trading] 2 Steam accounts for CS:GO skins,items,cards or steam game gifts. :)
04/20/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
I'm trading 2 steam accounts for CS:GO items/skins/cards, etc or steam game gifts like saints row iv, cod: ghost, etc. :) For more info add me skype - tedisalive.epvp