Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE UNRANKED / Gold Border / 85 Champs / 9 RunePages [30€ Negotiable]

Discussion on EUNE UNRANKED / Gold Border / 85 Champs / 9 RunePages [30€ Negotiable] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE closed

Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
lol account eune unranked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Awesome all around LoL acc (All champs, 119 skins, season 3 Gold border, 20 runepages
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys ! Im Selling my lol account. It was created in 2010 (exact date for buyer in case you gotta answer security questions). It has every champ, 119 skins ( A lot of rare and legendary skins). Its in silver 3 at the moment due to inactivity but it has around gold 3 mmr. I was gold 2 in season 3 and have a gold border. The account also has 20 runepages and all important runes that are needed. I loved the game and played it a lot but now i dont have enough time for the game (work suxx...
EUW S3 GOLD BORDER, 52 SKINS 6 RUNEPAGES ALL CHAMPS NEARLY.
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling an awesome gold account. It has alot of runes 6 runepages, 15 champs from maximum. 52 skins like (RED KARD KATA, GOALKEEPER BLITZ, BEWITCHING NIDALEE). It has a gold border, and mmr is around gold 4-3 but i stopped playing and now its losing points. I accpet CS:GO items, and paypal money. Add me on skype: ricu999 and ill give you the pictures, and more informations on there.
[Selling] [EUNE]Unranked, Gold Border, All Champs+Lots of Skins!
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Welcome, I would like to offer my League of Legends account on Europe/Nordic Server. Here's a brief description: Gold I S3, All Champions Unlockd (so is Braum), 10 rune pages, lots of runes (http://i.imgur.com/13gQbc9.jpg) <- Must see the screenshot ;-) Below is the list of skins mentioned in the topic: Aatrox Justicar Ahri Midnight, Foxfire Akali Crimson Alistar Unchained Amumu Pharaoh, Regifted, Sad Robot
[Selling] Challenger Border SoloQ Account S4 Unranked 23 Champs / 4 Skins / 3 Runepages
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
#soled Hello there, im selling a LVL 30 League of Legends Account with a Challenger Border in SoloQ. 0 Games in Ranked played in S4 - the account is unranked atm. 23Champs: Draven,Elise,Fizz,Galio,Gangplank,Garen,Gragas,Kas sadin,Katarina,Kayle,Kennen,Kha'Zix,Kog'Maw,LeBlan c,LeeSin,Leona,Lucian,Lulu,Lux,Malphite,Tristana,T rundle 4Skins: Spooky Gangplank,Victorious Elise,Sandstrom Katarina,Dragon Fist Lee Sin
[Selling] Unranked EUNE Account - 34 Champs - 4 Runepages - 2 Skins [15€ PAYPAL]
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Summoners, Selling here my Unranked EUNE Account, it was Silver last season now unranked. Infos: IP:1200 RP:30 Champs:34 Skins:2 Runepages: 4 AD/AP/SUPPORT/JUNGLE