Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master EUNE looking for work

Discussion on Master EUNE looking for work within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Master EUNE looking for work

I am a really serious booster, who can work 12h a day and provide 90%+ winrate on his boosting games. Can boost in EUNE/EUW/Turkey/Russia and looking for job offers , prolly will take the 1st one that comes
Proof

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search Work as a Game Master
08/08/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, i search Work as a Game Master im 16 Years Old an speak German, English and Russian for more Information i can apply on your Forum ;) I am looking for someone to give me a chance. I will do this job very good. If you will know more then Add me: warrockprohacker Lg, iElectrou
Master Class Doesn't Work
05/19/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 20 Replies
Hi all , My pvp server 8.1 "Server Files :Files8.1_By_AL7roB_123" Master Class is not selected. Players can not master.I'm going to skill area. There does not master the NPC. How can i fix help me :mad:
[H]Riot K9 Nasus EUNE;Master Yi Bundle EUNE;Dota 2 key;XP boost 1 dayEUNE proof all
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
You saw my tittle,i need any skin in west server only. Proof: Nasus:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Master yi:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Xp boost :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Dota 2 key :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting So i got all proofs.
\\ ### Professional Forum Developer/Master Looking For Work! ### //
09/25/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Hello epvp, So I am going to make this very brief... I have worked with all kinds of different forum software over these past 2 years and I think I am at a professional level now and ready to take my work out into the big wide world of helping people out etc. So basicly I am offering to work for a server that is quite popular, I will be a dedicated forum developer/master because I am online almost 24/7 and my work is really nice and clean + I am FREE... If you wish to hire me please add one...