Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]###ACC WITH BLACK ALISTAR, HUMAN RYZE, PAX SKINS AND MORE ###

Discussion on [EUW]###ACC WITH BLACK ALISTAR, HUMAN RYZE, PAX SKINS AND MORE ### within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]###ACC WITH BLACK ALISTAR, HUMAN RYZE, PAX SKINS AND MORE ###

I want to sell or trade my Unrankend EUW Account.

The account is level 26, but got super rare skins !
243 RP
83 IP
2 Runepages with runes !
And The skins:

I would trade it against an Account with Championship Riven on it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Acc with Black alistar, human ryze, pax skins. I want an account with CS Riven !
01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have an Account with Black Alistar, Human ryze, Pax Sivir, Pax Jax, Riot Nasus, Riot Graves, Arcade Heca, full metal rammus amd some other skins. The Account is level 26 and has nothing special besides the skins. I just want a level 30 Acc with Championship Riven on it. U give first or u pay a middleman! I will give first if u have 50+ TBMs :) Send me PM for skype.
[Selling] 20 lvl Acc with So Many Rares(Black Alistar,Human Ryze,Pax Skins and more)
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Delete
[Selling] 20 lvl + Black Alistar+Human Ryze+Pax Skins..etc
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hi,i want to sell my 20 lvl acc with so many rare skins. it has 680rp and some IP.I can transfer to ur server for free if u want. Account has xp boost 50wins+7days+7days ip boost right now. Skins: Black Alistar Human Ryze Pax Sivir Pax Jax Aether Wing Kayle
WTS [NA] PLAT|112 Champs|246 Skins|PAX TF, PAX Jax, Human Ryze, Black Alistar
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Please do not post your Skype below. Contact me through private message/ Skype. PAYMENT Will only accept payment via Paypal. I will not be going first but can use MM at your expense. I can also sell to you through different account selling websites, Ebay, or whatever else you can suggest. Skype: LoL.1sole Please message me or Skype me any questions/ offers you have. Account Details -Diamond Season 2
black alistar human ryze pax tf acc for 3x other rare skins (no shitty 1s)
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
olympic skins real old chrimstas or halloween striker ezreal etc shit like that the account im offering also has 80k ip missing like 3 champs has nearly every rune mad pages and alot of other limited skins including all from this year so far(even riot graves championship riven zombie ryze etc etc) check my recent post to see more about the acc