Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Trading Diamond V account with diamond border [EUNE]

Discussion on Selling/Trading Diamond V account with diamond border [EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Trading Diamond V account with diamond border [EUNE]

Account has
prntscr.com/5tt1fu
arround 80-90 champions
159 RP -4129 IP
Unchained Alistar,Riot Blitzcrank,Dunkmaster Darius,Victorius Elise,Minuteman Gangplank,Dreathknight Darius,Gragas Esq.,Pool Party Graves,Arcade Hecarim,Mercenary Katarina,High Command Katarina,Riot Kayle,Muay Thai Lee Sin,Pool Party Leona,Arcade Miss Fortune,Headhunter Nidaleee,Dragonslayer Pantheon,Scarlet Hammlet Poppy,Crimson Elite Riven,Snow Day Singed,Riot Girl Tristana,Dragonslayer Vayne,Neon Strike Vi,Creator Viktor,Shokblade Zed.

Want 70euro for it, or some good account with alot of skins ,whatever division but to be on EUW/EUNE/NA.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Diamond Account | Diamond Border | All Champions | 82 Skins | 200 TBM Seller
01/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Account overview: http://puu.sh/cT8AE/cf9bdfe10f.jpg Skins: http://puu.sh/cT8BK/6002db73c6.jpg Champions:
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND ACC EUNE 130 EURO GOT DIAMOND BORDER
07/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Diamond account in eune got option to be moved on euw 60 champs,45 skins,diamond border PM me or add me in skype if yo uare intrested
Selling LoL account with reg email, diamond border, plat 3- diamond v MMR
03/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, selling my LoL account. 50+ champs, 17 skins (3 legendaries) Comes WITH reg email, so acc creation date, and such, is all yours. Looking for about 70 USD.
[Selling] Selling diamond 3 account diamond border all champs 4 Rs EOC cash!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171