Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Plat V EUW account 80+owned champions, 40+skins

Discussion on WTT Plat V EUW account 80+owned champions, 40+skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Plat V EUW account 80+owned champions, 40+skins

Selling this account to get money for irl issues. All info will be given below. Account is totally mine. I will give everything that includes it. Skins will be shown in skype if needed.

Have 40+ skins. E.g. Full metal jayce, foxfire ahri, frostblade irelia etc. All can be shown through skype screen share.

I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNTILL YOU HAVE HIGH FEEDBACK SCORE, ELSEWAY - MIDDLEMAN

Price i ask for this account is 70Euro. If someone offers more, i'll go with it.
I CAN trade it for CS:GO account with decent amount of skins that are equal to account price

bump

bump
Old 01/24/2015, 12:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

Added Kalista to champions pool

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat III NA Account 119 Champions owned, 73 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!)
12/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently Plat III (with Plat border) Have tons of event icons (including Perfect Ascension and the S2 Worlds icon) All Champions except Draven, Kha'Zix, and Rek'Sai Owned (enough IP and RP to purchase all, if you wish) ~9000 IP ~2300 RP 10 Rune Pages (and pretty much any runes you would want)
[Selling] Diamond 4 account EUW 45 Skins 67 Champions owned looking for £100
08/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
125 Euro is the equivalent, i wont be going first. Diamond border from S3 is on it and it should get the newest one if you don't let it decay. You can have the email. add me on skype: aaron.gibbons4
[Selling] [ PLAT-V ] ★ ★→ Epic Account - [EUW] - [Rare Skins] - [108 Owned Champions] ← ★★
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://puu.sh/a0MvG/bfde464c43.jpg http://puu.sh/a0Mxi/c4d654506c.jpg Hi there! I'm selling an epic League of Legends Account! It has many Rare & Limited Skins, 108 owned Champions, rare Summoners & more! 5 Rune Pages ✓ No Bans ✓ Original owner ✓ Rare Skins ✓ Good Elo ✓ Verified Seller ✓
[Selling] NA Silver 1 1300 normal wins 80 champions owned 80 skins owned 5 rune page
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, has basically all tier 3 runes you'll need. Add me on skype for screen share of champions, runes, and skins. Don't bother trying to scam me, I won't go first. benyam.aceist - skype
WTS| EUW account(70+ champions owned, has skins)
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- 76 champions - 60$ invested into the account in the form of skins, champions, runepages - 10+ Skins(Specified in the champion list) - Gold ELO S2, no ranked games played season 3. - 5 Runepages filled with runes ( AP/AD/ Bruiser/ support etc) - NEVER GOT BANNED. - Current RP/IP count : 56/1476 taking bids. will do this with a middleman. PAYPAL ONLY.